It happens to all of us. You were looking forward to have some delicious stovetop oats for breakfast. Sadly, you overslept and you’re running around like a crazy person! You practically shower in like 30 seconds, just grab your things and run out!
Okay, so before this happens again, go to your closest shop and buy yourself some Futurlife Smart Oats. Futurelife sent me some of their products as I am a super fan of the Futurelife Lite Bars. They sent me the Apple Cinnamon flavour and I absolutely loved it! The Apple Cinnamon flavour is not too overwhelming. Just enough and well balanced. I topped my brekkie with some banana and peanut butter for added healthiness (you know what they say, a day without peanut butter is a day wasted!) It’s also so easy to make! You simply add some hot water or milk and there you go.
- Futurelife Smart Oats provide you with all the good vitamins and nutrients you need.
- It’s high in dietary fibre.
- The oats assists in lowering cholesterol levels.
- It contains some good electrolytes (calcium and magnesium).
- It’s soy, nut, wheat, lactose, trans-fatty acids and cholesterol free! (What a mouthful)
- Nutritional info:
- Per 50g, it contains 177 calories (742 kJ)
- 4.5g of protein
- 3.1g of fat
- 33g of carbs, of which 7.6g is sugar
- 4.9g of dietary fibre
My opinion on the nutritional values: I personally feel that the protein can be a little higher, but you can always add some protein powder of choice if you feel like it. I’m definitely trying that next time. I would also like to reduce the sugar a little bit, but I also feel like it 7.6g isn’t a ridiculous amount. The fibre is a good amount as you need 25g of fibre a day.
So please try it out. Let me know how it tastes! I would also love to try all the other flavours!